The Peace Wall will be back. We’re moving it online!
To observe social distancing, the Peace Wall will return this Fall for an online event.
Dates: September 11 – 12
What if your artwork could give the gift of sight?
Create an original painting on a 6″ X 6″ canvas and donate your artwork to Artists for World Peace. The artwork will be sold on Artists for World Peace’s virtual Peace Wall to raise money to bring free eye clinics for residents of Native American communities (https://www.artistsforworldpeace.org/native-eyes).
This is the official call for artists! We need to use our creative energy to create a healing vibe.
Artists for World Peace will partner with the Coastal Arts Guild of CT and arts groups from Louisville, KY to put on a 2 day event which will feature:
- The (virtual) Peace Wall: Hundreds of donated 6X6 paintings will be on display and for sale at the Artists for World Peace web store.
- Call for artists: Purchase your canvases now at only $2.00 each.
- Please note: all artists donating 6X6 artwork must complete the registration and release form (scroll down for the form).
- All 6×6 canvases MUST be marked with the artists name and title on the back stretcher.
- Contact email@example.com or call 203-685-5348 to drop off your finished canvas(es).
- Featured artists
- Artists for World Peace will be featuring short video clips of artists on their website throughout the show.
- Featured artist clips may include
- Live painting demonstrations
- Studio tours
- Musical performances
- Artwork for sale
- To apply for one of the featured artist segments, complete our application form.
Have questions or comments? email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203-685-5348
Canvas sales are local pickup only for Fairfield and New Haven Counties in Connecticut